Since November 11, 1999, the Good Neighbor Clinic of Sauk Prairie, Inc. has provided free primary medical care and prescription assistance to needy residents living in the Sauk Prairie Healthcare service area. We have also assisted in providing for dental care. In the past ten years, we have seen over 3,500 patients.
We limit our care to those who have no third party payers (no state or federal assistance or private insurance) and to those whose income is below 200% of Federal Poverty Guidelines.
- English - Interpreters may be arranged.
- The Good Neighbor Clinic (GNC), & Patient Assistance Program (prescriptions or PAP) are mostly Free - Any referrals made outside of GNC, patients are responsible for any billing costs.
- Uninsured and Income Eligibility (200% poverty level). The Good Neighbor Clinic provides medical and dental referrals to those members of our community who are not eligible for federal, state, or private medical insurance programs and do not have the finances necessary to pay for treatment.
- Prescreen for eligibility, financial and need assessment form, health history form, and final interview. Proof of residency and household income is required, and photo ID, when possible for some of the programs.
SERVICE AREA DESCRIPTION
- We encourage people who come from areas that financially support our agency to use our services.
PRESCRIPTION ASSISTANCE PROGRAM, ALSO KNOWN AS 'PAP'
- Prescription Assistance Program is for Good Neighbor Clinic patients only. Proof of income and residency is required, and photo ID if possible.
- Dental Service is currently offered by St. Vincent de Paul to eligible applicants living in Sauk County at reduced fees.