The clinic is closed Monday, May 30th, 2022.
We are a primary care clinic that provides care for non-emergency medical conditions. We serve individuals who have no medical insurance or whose medical insurance fees keep them from accessing care. We are a non-profit organization that strives to improve the health and lives of people who face financial, cultural, or language barriers that prevent access to quality health care.
Our team includes volunteer physicians, advanced nurse practitioners, social workers, physician assistants, nurses, interpreters, and support staff who provide care and assistance.
Services available at the clinic include:
- Preventative, chronic illness and primary medical care. No obstetric care is provided at the clinic.
- Nurse led care coordination to support complex medical conditions through education and coaching (i.e. diabetes, hypertension, pharmacy needs)
- Community resource counseling and referrals to specialists as needed.
- Medication/prescription drug needs with local pharmacy support
- Radiology and laboratory tests through provider support.
- Mental health assessment, referral and support
- Dental care is provided through St. Vincent de Paul Dental Clinic, 1906 North St. Prairie du Sac, WI 53578. Call the Dental Clinic at (608) 644-0504 to make an appointment.
Interpreters are available to assist you during your visit.
Mondays and Wednesdays
11:30 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
The clinic is closed on holidays and if the Sauk Prairie schools are closed due to bad weather.
Call 608-643-4749 to schedule an appointment. We begin answering our phones at 11:30 a.m. on Mondays and Wednesdays.
If you are a current patient of the clinic and need help with a prescription please call 608-643-4749 and ask for a Prescription Assistance Nurse to help you.
We are located at 95 Lincoln Ave, Prairie du Sac, WI 53578 Parking is available near the front door of the clinic.
Covid 19 precautions are followed at the clinic. All patients and staff must wear masks when in the clinic. Patients with Covid symptoms cannot be seen at the clinic. If you have Covid symptoms please go to an area testing location. Testing sites can be found at the Wisconsin Department of Health Services.